mercoledì 3 dicembre 2014

ALOE VERA EYE CONTOUR GEL: CHARLOTTE MEENTZEN

Good afternoon sweets,

I present to you another product for the eye contour: GEL ALOE VERA of CHARLOTTE MEENTZEN.

I could try this gel for a week because the company had sent me a sample to be tested.



In the case of purchase instead will come to you this package


It is a gel particularly suitable for the sensitive area around the eyes, it is rich of anti-inflammatory and moisturizing ingredients such as aloe vera, mallow, jojoba oil and vitamin E.
Furthermore it is :
  • without parabens
  • no animal ingredients ( recipe VEGAN )
  • Compatibility tested and confirmed
  • without silicones
  • without PEG
  • without components of mineral oil


The INCI is the following:

 AQUA (solvente)
 GLYCERIN (denaturante / umettante / solvente)
 SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL (emolliente)
 LECITHIN (antistatico / emolliente / emulsionante)
 ALCOHOL DENAT. (solvente)
 ALOE BARBADENSIS (emolliente)
 MALVA SYLVESTRIS (vegetale)
 TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (antiossidante)
 ARGININE (antistatico)
 PHENOXYETHANOL (conservante)
 CARBOMER (stabilizzante emulsioni / viscosizzante)
 PROPYLENE GLYCOL (umettante / solvente)
 SODIUM HYDROXIDE (agente tampone / denaturante)

 METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE (conservante)

As you can see the product has ingredients such as Carbomer (often used in place of xanthan) and therefore not harmful to the skin, but also the Propylene Glycol and Methylisothiazolinone that they can be irritating to the skin even if used in very low quantity should not create major problems.

So it isn't definitely an INCI flawless but it don't to be put to shame! ;-) It doesn't come in my top 10 but it isn't a flop.

We come now to my comments. As I said previously, I used this gel around the eye for about a week and I found myself quite well. It moisturizes and soothes the area, the only flaw for my combination/fat skin is a veil that it leaves a bit ' sticky and dries a bit ' slow, however I think it is perfect for normal/dry skin.

The price of this gel is € 9.60 per 15 ml and you can buy it directly on the website of Charlotte Meentzen clicking here < - < -

The ratings for this product is...


I hope to be was helpful sweetness!

A big kiss!






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento