domenica 5 ottobre 2014

GARNIER Fresh Essential Wipes: review!

Good morning sweetness!!

Today I would like to speak to you of the make-up remover wipes of GARNIER FRESH ESSENTIAL!

The Italian packaging is this


instead in the UK is so



or alternatively there is Make-Up Remover with Grape 


It's a pack of 25 wipes for normal and combination skin, they can be used on face and eyes (even for waterproof makeup ) with grape extract cleansing .

INCI:


 AQUA (solvent)
 GLYCERIN (solvent)
 AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE (surfactant)
 BENZYL ALCOHOL (preservative)
 BENZYL SALICYLATE (allergenic fragrance)
 BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL (allergenic fragrance)
 CETYL ALCOHOL (matting)
 CITRIC ACID (buffering agent)
 DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE (surfactant)
 DISODIUM EDTA (buffering agent)
 GLYCERYL STEARATE (emulsifier)
 ISOPROPYL PALMITATE (antistatic)
 LINALOOL (allergenic fragrance)
 MYRTRIMONIUM BROMIDE (preservative)
 PEG-100 STEARATE (surfactant)
 PHENOXYETHANOL (preservative)
 PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL (vegetable)
 SODIUM BENZOATE (preservative)
 TOCOPHEROL (antioxidant)
 VITIS VINIFERA (vegetable)
 XANTHAN GUM (binder)
PARFUM

The PAO (Period after opening) is 3 months and if you are resident in Italy you can find it in all the perfume shops that they sell the brand , but if you live in england or in other country I leave you some web site where you can buy them on line:
click here or here

As you can see the INCI is not perfect and it could definitely improve .
I have used these wipes during my holiday because they are easy to carry in my suitcase. I must say that the quality that I enjoyed was matting action. It removes makeup pretty well, but I advise you to spend more time on the area to completely remove waterproof makeup or mascara.

My ratings for this product is



I hope that you like this review and I wait your comments!!

Happy Sunday girls and we'll see you at the next post!!

Kiss


Ely



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento